– Watched my daughter visibly grow out of her newborn clothes.
– Gone on our first visit to the park.
– Lost track of time gazing at her cute little face and listening to her tiny snores.
– Accepted her role as her imperial highness, ruler of Daddy and the rest of the free world.
– Watched my precious girl smile for the first time.
– Made it to quilt class, and even managed a tiny bit of quilting.
(STR mediumweight in Fire on the Mountain)
– Never been happier
and as madam has just made an omnibus and fragrant noise I’m off to an appointment with the changing table!